START A FUNDRAISER
A Little means A Lot
Create a Facebook Fundraiser
Facebook has made it easy for everyone to create a fundraiser for their cause. This is a great way to celebrate birthdays, or any special day! Just go to your page and look for the Fundraiser button on the left and follow instructions.
If you need help we have included some instructions below.
Other Ideas for Fundraisers
- Open your Facebook page and go to the list on the left of the page under your profile. Click on “See More”.
Bristol, Riley, and Leilah should be very proud of their generous efforts – they held a lemonade stand and raised $78.36 for Caring Hands! Thank you for your hard work and thinking of your community. You girls did an amazing thing
2. Follow the list down you will see “Fundraisers”. Click on that.
3. You should see two options. Click on “Select Nonprofit”.
4. Here you should see a search option. Type in “Caring Hands Humane Society” and the option should be the first one to click on.
5. Finally, you should see a page where you can change edit your nonprofit. Goal, currency type, end of fundraiser, title, description and change cover photo.
6. Click create and your finished! Check your personal feed and you should be able to see your new CHHS Fundraiser.
Thank you for your support!