TYPES OF SUPPORTERS
Life Sustaining Members
A Life Sustaining Membership is one of the best ways to show your support and provide a sustainable income to cover the costs of care for the homeless animals in our facility. To become a Life Sustaining Member, you can choose to make a monthly contribution in an amount of your choice. Just visit our donation page and click on monthly and choose your amount.
Without your contributions, Caring Hands Humane Society would not be able to help these special cases or be available for any of the homeless animals in our area. From our supporters who help to keep our doors open, to the volunteers and adopters who give them the care and love they have been waiting for. So many animals come through our door with needs and have nowhere left to turn. We can’t turn our backs on them, and we know that we can rely on our community to help us help them.
How can you help now? Become a member of Caring Hands Humane Society by making an annual contribution towards the animals in our care.
This is what your gift means to you and the adoptable pets at Caring Hands Humane Society…
- Shelter Pets get food, water, and a clean living space
- You get the use of our pet bathing facilities
(Please bring your own shampoo)
- Shelter Pets get compassionate veterinary care to heal them, body and soul
- You get a subscription to the Critter Chronicle newsletter, full of great information & relevant animal related topics and up to date information on what’s happening at
- Shelter Pets get training, enrichment, playtime and love to heal their emotional wounds
- You get a Membership card, granting you the discounts from local supporting businesses
- Best of all, by spreading your gifts throughout the year, giving is a convenient, affordable, and an efficient way to make a real difference in pets’ lives!
Memorials and donations made in honor of our loved ones help to provide for the animals in our care. Some may choose to memorialize their loved ones by asking for donations be made to a cause that was supported through life. Some people choose to honor their pets, a special birthday or as a Christmas gift.
We appreciate all the support given and we are honored to be the chosen organization of your contribution.
Caring Hands Humane Society would like to thank all of the donors that have given selflessly to our cause. We couldn’t help our shelter animals without your caring and devout dedication to providing much needed assets. No matter how large or small of a donation your contribution will play a part in helping every shelter animal here at CHHS.
Become a member of this dedicated group of individuals who have remembered CHHS in their estate planning. Please discuss with your financial planner or attorney the various ways you can help. Name us as the beneficiary of your insurance policy, create an endowment, leave a bequest, stocks, or real estate!
Your contribution will be forever remembered!